Newton's e.envoy software solution creates and assembles multimedia content for display on all sorts of equipment - from televisions, information kiosks and computers to giant outdoor multi-screens. e.envoy allows for audio, video, text messaging, slides and ancillary information such as advertising or rolling text messages to be compiled from separate sources in real time and shown in a multiple split screen environment in a format predetermined by the owner.
The e.envoy software resides on an optimised technology platform known as a Digital Polymedia Engine (DPE) that is located near the screen. e.envoy dynamically scales the content to fit each panel on the display so the owner can reconfigure the shape or size of the content on the screen at any time.
e.envoy is more than just a display, however, it encompasses the remote control of the DPE units as well as the content distribution. This feature ensures that the owner/administrator has total command over what information is displayed, how it is displayed and when it is displayed. e.envoy also allows sequenced and time-related control of content display, meaning that the user can program the system to show pre-nominated content at pre-determined times, as well as dynamically generating content from legacy systems such as transport schedules, movie times, and tourist information, just to name a few.
Benefits of e.envoy
- e.envoy allows 'limitless' screen configurations; each split can be independently managed.
- e.envoy enables information to be presented and maintained in real time, or pre-programmed and stored in advance.
- e.envoy allows messages and other content to be changed on demand.
- With e.envoy the cost of changing information is marginal, as opposed to static displays which age rapidly and need to be maintained on an ongoing basis.
- e.envoy can be manipulated remotely, from one central site rather than multiple sites.
- e.envoy is a high-quality product from an ISO 9001 Quality-Assured company.
- e.envoy enables a high volume of quality of information to be provided.
- e.envoy is easy to use.
- e.envoy is a low cost communications solution.
- e.envoy enables you to target your solution and react to market needs quickly.